Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weight loss
    School is starting soon and I need to lose weight! There's 7 weeks until school starts. Lately i've been going on livingstrong.com to find easy ways to loose weight. Now i've decided every day i'll do a regular post and a weight lost diary post with my calories, weight tracking and how long I worked out. My goal is 20-30lbs.


Blogging
    My blog is a piece of my life. I'd like to start getting comments and feedback so i'll start making my blog more interesting. If you can please tell me what you'd like to see or advice.


Life
    Today was just one of those day. I over ate from being bored, watched t.v all day, and did nothing productive. But whatever dont dwell on the past move forward and make things better.


Please tell your friends about my blog.
  Amy A.

No comments:

Post a Comment