Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dear Style Diary,
                      How do I how to look good at the water park.


To look good at the water park or going swimming first thing first sunscreen I use Banana Boats sport performance (cool zone). The reason its my favorite is because it sprays on clear and it has a cooling consistency also it smells fresh. Next a cute bathing suit try a new style don't go for plain try bright neon colors or fringe. The shoes should definitely be plain and durable like thong sandals or classic old navy flip flops. I would say no jewelry unless you are sitting pool side than you can just wear some diamond studs and a pendant necklace. Then there is the cover up I like tube dresses or shorts that match. Last but not least the beach bag crossbody bags that aren't so big that its heavy.


No comments:

Post a Comment