Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Feelings Revealed.

Everyone has imperfections mine I choose to hide under make-up. I have puffy eyes and a wierd mole that kind of looks like a dot above my eyebrow. When I wear heels I get little sores on my pinky toes that look like corns. I cover it with make up until my imperfections go away.Why I'm different I'll never know but I have to learn to love my imperfections. There's this problem where I doubt myself then I look in the mirror after, everyone says I'm so pretty and I finally agree. I always try to make myself seem perfect. This is something I've never admitted but now I guess I did.
                                                                                                           
                                                                                         Amy Abalroado

No comments:

Post a Comment